понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

ford escape running boards




Whats the deal this Monday morning? I had gotten Samson bathed and dressed and I took him to catch the bus. It was cold outside in the early morning when I took him and I just got the mail out the box and it doesnt feel much warmer now. I finally peeped out What Happens in Vegas starring Ashton Kutcher and Cameron Diaz. It wasnt a bad movie and it had its funny parts. It wasnt a waste of money so phew on that. I will peep out Iron Man tomorrow after I get back from the bus stop. I will check on the line to see which team I am gonna play for tonites game. Shoot I still have to run to the bank and also go and get my Cash 25 ticket. I will get back later ight...Peace

discontinued mikasa dinnerware, ford escape running boards, ford escape roof racks, ford escape roof rack, ford escape rollover test.



Комментариев нет: